Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My oldspeed engine


This winter I am working with a oldspeed engine. I have a 36 HP engine, a "Okrasa-style" camshaft, a machinejob on the heads for more power, two manifolds and two 28 PCI carburettors. I will also add a FRAM oilfilter on it. The machinejob on the engine and parts is done by a very skilled person here in my region. The engine is almost ready, only waiting for the heads. The engine is very fresh with new or NOS parts inside. I can`t wait to drive with it this summer.

3 comments:

zedon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris Bremer said...

Hei, Mr Oval57!

Liker bloggen din.

Tenkte jeg skulle sende deg noen spm da jeg sliter med å finne noen som kan hjelpe meg med tips ift montering av steroeanlegg til en boble 1973 mdell. Har du noen tips til en noe uerfaren bobleentusiast?

PS! Har du et takstativ du vil selge også kanskje? Så du hadde et til overs som du kanskje vil selge?.

På forhånd takk for hjelpen :)

Mvh
kltessem(a)msn.com

Unknown said...

Garage Home Repair
Garage Home Repair
Garage Home Repair
Garage Home Repair
Garage Home Repair